Atlanta >Food & Dining > Sheik Burritos N Kabobs
“There are all kinds of things you normally wouldn't eat together, (like raisins in a burrito) but somehow it works perfectly.”
Wonderful food. The southwest burrito and shiek dip are both wonderful. This is one of buckheads hidden gems. I stumbled across them while looking for lunch spots on my citysearch app and couldn't have been more pleasently suprised.
Excellent Persian Fusion!!!. I stopped by Sheik Burritos N Kabobs for the first time today for lunch....their dips are amazing! You have to try the Chic Dip! And The Gusto Guac is out of this world!! Yum!!
Persian + Southwest = Go Here Now..
There are so many things I like about Sheik Burritos. Let's count them.
1. The dude running the place has a sense of humor. Awesome.
2. Most burritos come with salad IN the burrito. Who knew how good THIS was?!
3. There are all kinds of things you normally wouldn't eat together, (like raisins in a burrito) but somehow it works perfectly.
4. It's tucked into a little shopping center off Piedmont, which means free and easy parking.
5. All the meat is organic, and there are plenty of Vegan-friendly options. Best of all worlds. And have I mentioned the fact that the burritos are out-of-sight? They are.
Thanks, Sheik Burritos. You're my new favorite addiction.
Southwest-Persian burritos? Yes, and they're awesome..
Taking up a colorful storefront just South of the Piedmont-Cheshire Bridge intersection rests Atlanta’s most politically incorrect burrito stand, Sheik. Infusing street cart food with a hilarious, self-deprecating menu, affable owner Jahan Ostad combines two of his favorite comfort foods: his father’s Persian cooking and his college (Arizona State) addiction of burritos. Skip the Southwest styles and opt for a Persian burrito, stuffed with greens, rice, homemade sauce and farm-raised meats, all wrapped gloriously in a fluffy flatbread. It’s different, and it’s awesome.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Sheik Burritos N Kabobs on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.