Norcross >Tango Grilly Bar
My family and I love this place! The food is fantastic! Everyone from my Hispanic husband to my picky children and my American parents, loved the food. I cannot wait to go back. We have been 3 times now.
Amateurish and rude.
The food is decent for a quick dinner---6 out of 10 for the price. Do not expect a pleasant time.
On the grill's website they advertise "live tango dancers."
Well, this is one of the live tango dancers. There were 35 of us tonight, and we were treated rudely by the staff.
- They booked another event at the same time as ours without telling us.
- They bussed tables while patrons were dancing without asking for permission.
- They rushed people to pay their bill.
- The management refused simple requests from the patrons, like switching the TV channel away from offensive material.
- The chef, Ruben did not come out of the kitchen even to say hello to a table of 12 guests celebrating a birthday. That's standard in any restaurant.
- The waitresses did not know the menu and made mistakes on orders.
- The meat is greasy. The tomatoes in the salad are not fresh.
- I ordered an Ensalada Capresse and it came without mozzarella! Are you kidding me?
- The floor is filthy and unpleasant to walk on.
- The lighting is poor.
In summary, we won't be returning to Tango Grill y Bar. This restaurant needs to clean up its act.
Best argentine food in the universe. When it comes to argentianan food i know all about it and are really picky with tasting good i came to america a little over 20 years ago and i have been to plenty argentianan resterants and been to the location in beaver ruin norcross,ga but has nothing close to the one in roswell you can never inmiate the real deal but never like tango grill y bar in roswell,ga the place is relaxing and huge comterble to eat people are just lovely great music and outstanding vibes cut it short i feel in love instantly the chef and owner is such a great guy who cooks every dish like or his family i went there 4 times now with my family and friends and we all got out of there with our tummys full and happier then ever ruben elias is a geat guy and i wish him the best of luck with his location at 11235 alpharetta hwy roswell,ga 30071 you should go try am telling you you will leave with a happy tummy :) god bless all <3 LOOVEEE ITTTTTT
Went for the first time about 1 month ago on a Saturday. Waiter was very nice and corteous. Food was served promptly. Meat quality and portions were great! I ordered one of the combinations that you pick 3 meats out of 8 options and 1 side for $14.95.
My choice was: Tira de Asado, Entra
excellent food! and warm atmosphere. Outstanding food, and service.. just try it for yourself. you will not have any regrets.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!