Atlanta >Bars & Pubs >
Pubs >Buckhead Bottle Bar
268 E Paces Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA | Directions 3030533.839329 -84.378766
Mon-Fri 11am-1pm; Sat 5pm-2am; Sun 11am-10pm
Neighborhoods: Northside, Northside, Buckhead Village
THE BEST PLACE FOR ALL OCCASIONS!!!!! We celebrated our birthdays and had our wedding rehearsal there. All of our guests loved everything even our out of towners. We are going back for more!!!! ; )
Our go-to place for girls' night. – My experience so far at the Buckhead Bottle Bar is that I went here with a group of friends at around 9PM on a weeknight. There were 5 of us. We didn't need a reservation, nor did we have to wait for a table. We were seated immediately out on the open air back patio.
The volume of the music was great. Loud enough so you're not hearing everyone else's conversations, but not so loud that it drowns out the people at your own table. It's semi-enclosed which seemed to do a great job of keeping the heat from the heat lamps in, even on a chilly night, without trapping the smoke from the smokers outside.
We were a bunch of girls who were there to catch up on gossip, so for what we were looking for, that was perfect. People may complain about the service not being as fast as it could be, but honestly, we weren't there to be rushed in and out anyway. We'd all had dinner and were enjoying our beverages, so it was nice to have time for conversation. We had the big appetizer plate. Everything was really tasty. You can't go wrong with the trout and mussels.
The waitress was incredibly funny, joining in on the gossip and cracking jokes along with us. The bill came out to about $135 - gratuity included, which is certainly reasonable for 5 girls sharing a couple bottles of wine, some other cocktails, and a big appetizer platter. We had a blast.
Unless we have something horrible happen, this will pretty much be our go-to place for girls' night.
Good vibe cute wait staff...
Was at The Buckhead Bottle Bar last Friday with my family for birthday party. It is perfect for groups, we had dinner and drinks. The service was great, beautiful atmosphere, great drinks, food, music.
Nice place for a party! – I had my office party in The Buckhead Bottle Bar. the service was excellent, and the food was even better.
To make the experience even more enjoyable, our waitress was very accommodating
Food was Great! – i do actually like the night clubs where i could be free on my wishes when i felt bored or something else. Also the food was great!
This is really amazing and fun providing. I hope to be in BBB in the future too.....
Good spot! – Everythins is awesome but the service, and don't park yourself make sure you valet! They will tow you or else!
Music was great, food was AWESOME and the crowd coudln't get better!
The worst, most racist bar I have visited – The most blatantly racist bar I have been to in Atlanta in my 12 years of living here. The hosted was rude, pompous and based on what I noticed from here interactions with other customers, racist. The bartenders were the worst, they actually counted their tips right in front of me. I had a 9:30 reservation and never received a table, the hosted stated that they were waiting for a table to free up, than what is the point of making a reservation.
I door man opened the door for everyone who was not black. I am not a thug nor was I dressed like one but I was treated like a pile of crap.
As soon an my party of 8 and I walked out after being tired of waiting, I instantly received an email from open table saying that my reservation was canceled. So this meant that the hosted was watching and waiting for us to leave and instantly canceled my reservation, ridiculously rude.
I mentioned this to the valet driver and he stated that most minorities go in an come right back out.
I am going to do everything in my power to make sure as many people as possible know about the rude and racist treatment I and my party received at the bar.
There are many other places to eat in drink in Atlanta/Buckhead.
HORRIBLE! – I completely agree with the other one star review. I have never seen or experienced such poor management, incompetent wait staff, or disorganization in any bar or restaurant before. I will never set foot in that place again and I am definitely telling all of my friends to never go there. I would suggest that you do the same. This place is only decent if you want to stand around and drink at the bar.
Worst Service I Have Ever Had – I went there for a very carefully planned birthday party at the insistence of my friend, a fairly well known promoter in the Atlanta area. Worse idea ever. Here is what went wrong within 3 hrs:
1. Promoter friend made rsvp for 20 and we got 2 tables (separated by a bathroom hallway) of 8
2. GM A.D. offered to “kick another table” out so we could sit there. That “other table” happened to also be my close friends there for a company dinner. VERY RUDE
3. Called in twice and asked about corking fee and was told $10 two nights prior. Upon arrival was told corking fee was $15
4. Waitress broke the cork in our wine bottle, causing little bits of cork pieces in our wine
5. Wait staff kept taking plates and glasses away when we were not finished yet ie literally eating a mac and cheese spring roll and busboy took the plate and sauce from underneath me. When I told him I was not finished yet, he proceeded to clumsily drop the plate back down, spilling the sweet pepper sauce on the table and almost on my new dress
6. Could not find the waitress for service of any kind (had to physically get up at least 7 times to find a wait staff member or busboy to replace wine glasses they had taken without consent, send back wrong food, and ask for bills and birthday cake so we could leave in the end)
7. Waited an hour for cake and bill. Half of our dinner party had paid an hour and 20 minutes prior
8. GM had the audacity to ask me to ask my second table of friends "to get up because the restaurant needed the table." Was he expecting us to eat the cake standing around with 20 people at a tiny table for 8?
9. Left birthday cake in back so long with the candles burning that the wax completed melted all over the cake and smeared the custom writing and making the cake inedible unless they cut off the top with all of the specifically ordered Reese pieces crumbles ($30 dollars down the drain right there)
10. Was told that corked bottle with the broken cork and my meal would be comped due to everything that was going wrong and received the bill with none of that applied
11. Waitress did not pick up the credit cards and had to physically find GM to give him the bills so we could leave
After all of this, I was offered to come back with my boyfriend and promoter friend on the house. I refused. Worst service, incompetent wait staff, rude management, and obvious disorganized booking procedures.
Nice Bar – Nice bar area. The food was good too. Fun place if your heading out with friends for a few...
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Buckhead Bottle Bar on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.