Atlanta >Mighty Jumps
Perfect Party Alternative. Mighty Jumps proved to be the perfect place to have my daughter's birthday party. We considered renting a jump and having something at the house, but, for the price, Mighty Jumps offered so much more value. They allow parents to bring in food and instead of one jump, the kids have many. The best part is that they do all the set up and clean up. We love Mighty Jumps and will continue to patronize their facility.
Works for Me.
I took my kids to Mighty Jumps this weekend and really enjoyed the experience. My 3 reasons:
1. I was able to get work done using their free wi-fi.
2. It was not overly packed enabling my younger kids (3 and 7) to enjoy themselves without the worry of being trampled by older, larger kids.
3. I didn't miss the Braves game as they had it on the big screen tv.
My kids had a great time so we'll be back.
I want a balloon drop ;-). I received a jump pass as a gift from a friend so I visited Mighty Jumps and I'm glad I did. I didn't know that Mighty Jumps was as close to my home as it is making it easy to visit on a rainy day. I peeped into a birthday party and was truly delighted to see them celebrate with a balloon drop. It was awesome. ..different, cute, and it seems like the parents enjoyed it as much as the kids. Oh, my daughter had a good time too. We'll be back.
Great for Stay at Home Moms - Nice Staff.
My son loves Mighty Jumps. We’ve been going since it was Monkey Joe’s and we had Connor’s party there because they are very easy to work with and Connor always has a good time and leaves tired. His 4th birthday party was a hit and his friends loved it and did not want to leave.
I take Connor regularly as a way to let him run around and play while I read a book or surf the net. Its big enough for him to run around but the layout allows me to see him at all times. They get our stamp of approval.
Thanks for your feedback Ms. Andrews. Connor is a great kid. Come back and see us often.
Glad I Found This Place.
After bringing my son in to Mighty Jumps during the week to burn energy, I decided to throw my nephew Chase a birthday party there & my decision could not have worked out better. The staff was polite, professional, and accommodating. Mighty Jumps exceeded my expectations by helping set up for his themed party, ordering a cake and balloons for me, and allowing me to bring in outside food (due to my son's dietary restrictions). Chris and Yuki deserve special kudos for creating such a positive experience for my nephew, family, guests, and friends. If you've read my review on Bacchanalia, you know that I have to provide details.
- PERFECT place for a young kids party. The older kids were able to run around and play on the larger jumps and slides while the little guys played in the toddler area.
- Value: After shopping around a little, the price and items provided were cheaper than other party places
- Staff: 10! I can be picky and they worked with me to make the party a success.
- Atmosphere: Cozy but active. I could sit down, watch tv, play on my laptop, and see my kid without having to chase him around. It wasn't the madness that I have seen at other jump houses but the kids still had fun.
- The jumps aren't brand new (But the kids didn't seem to mind a bit)
- Hard to find for some (They're not on Google Maps. Use Mapquest)
Thank you for your positive comments. We'd like people to know that Mighty Jumps is not just for Moms. Its a great place for dads, grandfathers, and uncles to bring the kids as well. We have massage chairs, free WiFi, free coffee, and large screen cable televisions to make your time here as enjoyable as possible. Thanks for your visit and we look forward to your return visit.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!