“This used to be a nice place until The Connor Group took over in February 2008.”
“the pool is jammed on weekends with Connor company employees drinking and partying to rap music, the grounds are dirty, cars are vandalized, entryway doors are broken, management is hostile, they never answer the phone and no one to contact during emergen”
Worst apartment complex in Atlanta, GA.
I wouldn't want even my worst enemy to live here, if I had one.
This used to be a nice place until The Connor Group took over in February 2008.
Now this place gets worse each month, if not each week.
1. This place is not safe - just ask the Sandy Springs Police.
2. Gates and building doors are always broken.
3. The lease includes hidden fees - you will be charged for "common electricity, gas, and water."
This is on top of what you will pay Ga. Power and Heartland Regional Power Company, who is owned
by The Connor Group.
4. There are no amenities. Don't let the leasing staff fool you. Then again, once you meet them, you
should know what you're in for.
5. The pool and hottub are not clean and are, in fact, health hazards. Ask the health dept.
6. There is not enough parking. The new staff allows anyone to move in regardless of income, criminal
activity, or the number of people or cars that come with them.
7. The grounds are always trashy, and don't even look at the dumpster! Maggots
8. Leaky roofs and air conditioners abound! Many residents have had their clothes destroyed by water.
9. "Staff" is NEVER in the office. That is, unless the upper management visits.
10. Tacky signs cover the entrance. "Free Rent!" "Rent Blowout!"
The Connor Group owns these apartments:
Addison Place, Alpharetta
Ashley Forest, Alpharetta
Bridge Mill, McDonough
Carriage Place, Decatur
Gentry's Walk, Atlanta
Ivey Brook, Norcross
Morningside Courts, Atlanta
Rosewood Plantation, Norcross
Sloan Square, Atlanta
St. Ives, Stockbridge
Stone Ridge at Vinings, Vinings
Townview Station, Atlanta
Stratford Apartments on Glenridge worst place to live. I've been a resident at the Stratford in Glenridge area for 2years, and I can't wait to move out. The Connor Group took over a few months ago, and this place has seriously gone downhill....... I use to love living at the Stratford. It went from a luxury building that provided great service to being very tacky.I fell in love with the building and staff, but now that the new management has taken over.I am counting the days that I move out. I am giving them one star only because it's a nice building, as far as appearance from a distant. Most of the old residents are moving out when their lease expires. The management rarely answers their phone to assist their tenants.
Used to be a nice place.
Lets see....where do I start....the pool is jammed on weekends with Connor company employees drinking and partying to rap music, the grounds are dirty, cars are vandalized, entryway doors are broken, management is hostile, they never answer the phone and no one to contact during emergencies. Gates are broken and there is no security. And the Connor Co folks have raised the rates just to add to the fun. About once a week some resident delivers a new complaint letter to my door to try and stir up the other residents to do something.
A shame really, because it used to be a nice place.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!